tiistai 6. tammikuuta 2015

Day 2 " How many costumes have you done?"


This time is, how many costumes I have done. Like l said in the last post I have not done all my cosplays. I have 10 costume what I have ordered (oh god.. xD ). If people think I'm good cosplayer ppppft,yeah right. I know some people don't like the idea that people order their costumes. But when I start all this I didn't even think about sew my cosplays. And I thought that I can't do anything. But little by little I wanted to sew my own cosplays and those days I haven't thought about order costumes. Okay, one Shin's costume I ordered because own reasons but anyway xD 

I decided to put ordered and self-made costumes to own photos. First is ordered costumes. There is one Ciel costume too,but I don't have any pictures of it. 


Sakuya's jacket is made by my lovely friend ~ 


And then what I have done ~
I don't have photos of my Ciel Phantomhive circus version. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti