maanantai 5. tammikuuta 2015

30 day cosplay challenge (/^▽^)/ ~☆



Hohohoo, hello everyone!

I wanted do this "30 day cosplay challenge" meme thing. And I want keep my blog, a little active. Because most of my blog post are about "I want cosplay this this and this" etc. And sometimes feels like people get bored in that kind of posts. ( or I'm wrong? :'D ) 

First day, "Your first cosplay"

My first cosplay was Kareha from Shuffle! When I started cosplay I didn't even think about sewing my own costumes. So Kareha's costume is ordered from Bodyline. I didn't have wig or elf ears for her. Of course I want show my first cosplay what I have made. Actually I'm not sure which one I did first Hatsune Mikuo or Ciel Phantomhive alice version. 

Kareha - Shuffle!!
Ciel Phantomhive - alice version


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti