maanantai 27. lokakuuta 2014

Already plans for next year?


You know that feeling when you start thinking "what I could cosplay next year?". And then you start list characters what you want cosplay + those which are "yeah,maybe if I have time/money/sewing motivaiton". 
One day I was bored and I did this list...



 Okay...in first photo is actually 3 costume what I have started and those characters are: Mistral Nereis - Shining Hearts, Benio - Zone-00 and Unno Nanakuma - Brave 10.
And 3 character what I'm going to cosplay at Yukicon and desucon frostbite are: Kagamine Rin (white dress), Ayumi Shinozaki - corpse party and Mukami Kou - diabolik lover more blood. 


 And then....Kagamine Rin - sandplay singing of the dragon.
I remember when I first saw sandplay costumes I fell in love with Luka's and Rin' costumes. When I cosplayed Luka's sandplay version it was time when I didn't sew cosplays by myself,but now I have some kind of sewing skill and I want try make Rin's sandplay costume.

 Oh rejet rejet what did you do. I love rejet's otome game and drama cd things. I saw on Rejet homepage new otome game called Ken Ga Kimi. I love those characters designs and they have lovely voice's aaaah <3
Because I don't understand japanese + don't know where I could order this game I haven't play it. BUT,I have read from this wonderland called internet about this game. (also watched videos from youtube). 
I love Kuroba Saneaki's (on the right) and Kei's (on the left) costumes ~  I really want cosplay both ;w: MAYBE going to cosplay Kei at next summer.


Kamigami no asobi...why?! Too many characters what you want cosplay and then you don't know when and do you have time/money. Actually I have started Loki's god costume...but still need do soooo many things for it. Another kamiaso character what I like to cosplay is Thoth ~ ;w: 

Nomura Eru - Marginal#4 (is also by Rejet.) Those handsome 2Dsingingidolanimeboys,ah <3 
2D idol boys my only weakness! 
Wait what... xD 
I love marginal4# songs and always looking for new songs *u*
Me and my friend both are huge marginal4# fans and we have talked about cosplaying those lovely idol boys fufufu~ Hopefully we're able to cosplay those one day! ;w:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti