maanantai 24. helmikuuta 2014

I got the power!


  Okay I didn't get any power,or did I? (mysterious power lol what?)


Wait what....

Anygays,lately I haven't sewn or doing anything great. Because last monday I had foot surgery and trying to get some rest ~ But a little by little I can continue sew my cosplays whiii ~ And now I have sewn Christa from Diabolik lovers. First diabolik lovers costume what I started do. Still need buy fabrics for Shu and Raito. (wondering when the day is.) The first time I sew a dress,so a little scared of what it will become,haha. Christa is my favorite mother character from diabolik lovers and she is also pretty ~ I can't wait to get Christa's dress done ~ *u* 


Aaah,Christa is prettyy ~ ;w: 


One think for this cosplay is done and it's necklace ~ 

And next I want tell my cosvision and desucon plans. To cosvision I have two lovely female character,yes two female. For me it was a little surprise that I don't cosplay any male characters there. First one is Mistral Nereis from Shining hearts. I don't remember where the idea cosplay Mistral come from. I think I talked with  Jäärä about her Clalaclan cosplay(?). Another cute female character is Rin Kagamine senbonzakura version. Finally my dream is coming true! I have wanted cosplay this costume for while. I really love it and this costume is veeeery cute + senbonzakura is one my favorite vocaloid song ~ I'm going to have a little senbonzakura group with Tutti and Rita.  



And then is desucon cosplays. Now is 2 male and one female,man power fufufufufu ~ I'm going to cosplay two character from same think. Because cute/handsome/not gay tsukiuta characters! One day I found from soundcloud tsukiuta songs and I fell in love with them ~ Those songs are just so asdfghjhgfds and characters hhhhhngh <3 First it was hard choose which characters I do,because I like all of them. I asked from friends which characters are their favorites and after I collected their fav characters I choose Togawa Chisa and Kisaragi Koi. Both have very cute costumes ~ >w< 
Then another male character is from inari konkon koi iroha. I like this anime and one my favorite characters is Ootoshi no Kami (don't know why xD ). But I'm really excited ~ >w< 
Hope I can start cosvision and desu cosplays soon ~ 








Buuuut it's time go noow ~ ( = w = ) ~

6 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanan näköisiä cosseja tulossa! tykkään, tykkään, tykkään <3
    Nereis <3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3 toi mekko on niin ihana, se on varmasti upea ku teet sen, sittten otetaan kuvia!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Toivotaan että siitä tulee hyvä xD
      Oooh joo kuvia kuvia kuvia! *3*

      Poista
  2. Niin ihnia suunnitelmia <3
    Äääh ei jaksaisi odottaa sitä senbonzakura ryhmää ;3;

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sama! ;3: Siitä tulee varmasti hauskaa whii ~

      Poista
  3. Mikä tuo tsukiuta niinku on? Onko se vähän niinku joku vocaloid-tyyppine, et niinku hahmoja jotka vaa laulaa tms. vai onko ihan joku sarja? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Joo se on tavallaan semmoi ku noi vocaloidit

      Poista