torstai 31. tammikuuta 2013

Kurobasu cosplay?

I put this here too..kurobasu cosplay..yes. I have wanted to do some cosplay from that anime. Problem is which character. Okay all character is like 170cm tall. (Haahaha,and I'm 158cm tall derp.) I'm not sure yet which version I'm going to do. It's new problem then some day.So what you guys think,which character would fit for me?

Kise

Kuroko

Akashi

Murasakibara

Himuro



And next time I'm going to write about my Judal cosplay ~ Yes I have started it hohoho.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hmm... Kuroko suits you, Akashi would be a nice change and Himuro... I have no idea who that is. But okay, sounds cool. c:

    Kun cossaat KnB:stä, varaudu aina rutistushaleihin. >8D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah Himuro would be a nice! :3
      Niin ja kuroko ja akashi... xD

      Poista